We will be utilizing Inspiration Points
- Everyone starts with one inspiration point
-Inspiration can be rolled to take an inspired action. anytime you would roll a D20 in game… roll 2 D20’s and take the better result. You may decide to use your inspiration after your initial roll, but you must do so before the GM announces the verdict.
-Inspiration points can be given to other players… even for an action that is happening right at that given time!
- you can only use one inspiration point per roll
- you keep your inspiration across sessions.
- The GM can award inspiration points in game. We may shift the focus of how we award inspiration points but we’ll start out by saying that inspiration points can be earned through
- Great role playing
- Great descriptive / cinematic combat (likely paired with heroics)
-Other outstanding contribution to the game.